Thursday, October 04, 2007

Just a quick post

I probably have eight more rows on the leg of my Crest of the Wave socks. I've been thinking about the Tangled Yoke cardigan today. (Thank you, Yarn Harlot, for mentioning your reward yarn! It made me think of the Tangled Yoke cardigan) After seeing Scholastica's Tangled Yoke progress at the Tangled Yoke KAL and at Footsteps on Wool I thought perhaps of using KnitPicks Palette on that particular project. By the way, I think KnitPicks is trying to convince me that I should purchase Andean Treasure, because every time I add items to my cart (which is not actually finalized yet...), it displays the Andean Treasure page!
I'm trying for Runagogo this session, but I didn't get to walk yesterday because I was at the library, and I'm not so sure whether I'll get to walk today... We'll just have to see...

No comments: