Wednesday, January 17, 2007

No Knitting...

You will notice that this blog has a slightly new look. I am working on a few improvements to the blog and such. The header picture could still use some improvement, but it's there. It was odd, I filled out a survey about Blogger for Google and that was my chief complaint; that I could not figure out how to do that, but now I know how. I guess there might be a bit better way, but I'll post instructions on this at the bottom of the post.

I am also starting something I call a Blog-zine. It is not up and running yet, but it will include articles I write for that purpose, the yarn reviews, and any patterns I make up.

There has been no knitting for a bit...

I am afraid there is no time to go on further, so ignore my promise and try to find some time to go and knit.

No comments: